View Single Post
Old 17-01-2020, 09:10 PM
Experiencer
Phychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
If ghosts are real they wouldn't need those few 'special' people to get their message across.

Mediumship is very deceitful. Some years ago this mdium person told me I'm being followed by the benevolent ghost of some small boy she assumed was my brother, which makes no sense because I have no siblings to begin with.

I am no medium or have any psychic skills, and the few ''visitation dreams'' involving spirits I've had years ago goes to show that it could happen to anyone. Ironically, I am rather sceptical about them lately and struggle convincing myself that my experiences were truly of supernatural origin. Because you know, the subconscious can be an a.hole.
Slayerof light
Let stop you there everybody is physic it's just that not everybody is spiritually awake you are a spiritual being having a human experience your spiritual side is the part that makes you experience being physic but if your not aware spiritual awake you don't experience these things but that OK not everybody wants given them by birth right