View Single Post
Old 14-01-2020, 06:21 PM
Master

miracles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
'where are those miracles which happen outside universal laws (as we know them)? I'm talking about walking on water or water turning into wine.

I agree with Janielee description of Miracles and there are abundant such examples. Few more
1.All metals are solid . Known exception is mercury (So not miracle as per u)
2. When heated all solids turn to liquid and then to gas . Again there are exceptions which too are know and not miracle according to u.
3. Water made of Hydrogen which is highly inflammable and oxygen which is supporter of combustion . And its compound H2o ie water is not flammable.

Now the reason for not considering all these as miracles because its all universal laws (as we know them) . Here I may quote Newton who is said to have this just before his death which very well shades light on limits of our knowledge and vastness of universe.

Quote:

I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.”