View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 06:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
My life is getting worse and worse! No, I would never attempt suicide, that would only send me to Hell. No one gives me respect and they spit in my face and don't believe what I say and use it to my disadvantage. It really sickens me. How could people be so cold hearted like that? I'm at a point in my life where I really don't care if I die! The only thing keeping me from wanting to die is my desire to work on an animated TV show for Disney and Marvel. If I can't have that accomplished, then I really don't even care about living, anymore.

If I actually died of natural causes, I could finally start over again and do it right! You've heard me talk about my non-existent "twin sister". Well, I would come back as her, while my other self (current incarnation) still exists. I mean its not possible for a soul to possess two vessels at once in a single timeline, but they still can share two bodies (even of opposite gender) in an alternate timeline, as long as it isn't the same one.

Maybe some 5htp and a life mission will keep you occupied, life can seem so un fair but **** we all here for some reason, giving up and ending it seems to me like shutting down the computer game and throwing it out the window, if were destined to return back to another life then what must be learned now surly must still be important next time which ever stage we are at?
Buying a new computer and the same game again doesnt mean we get to complete the game only means weve got the levels to go through again and still end up were we last finished off? Thats my take on it anyway, Noticed your post was 2016 hope everything picked up for you since then