View Single Post
Old 20-08-2017, 06:00 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Consciousness
Those days I was performing open eye center focal point meditation gazing on flame.
This is incidence of second day of the exercise.
The seti was covered wiuth red cloth and in centre there I placed Shivalinga. setti was put to the wall and A photo of Rameshwar was on seti to the wall.
in Rameshwar photo Lord Rama Mother Sita, Lord Laxman & Lord Hanuman
and much of apes there Rama was performing rite to Shivalinga in devotion of Lord Shiva.
To the front right side on seti there was glass of water & Left side there was an apple as part of rite.
Diya was lit on in front on seti whose flame was rise, fan was off & door of window and room was closed.
I asked my wife not to come & go in the room for I was meditating on diya flame.
I sat 3 feet away from diya.
First I performed Shavasana for 20 minutes in laid position after that I sat to perform divine padmasana.
My whole exercise was perfect but there was confusion regarding sitting posture.
after 5 minutes passed I excited that Guru came from back side and sat to meditate.
Guru was eternal & Guruji's body and clothing was transparent through that I could see wall.
Guruji was shining with white very bright light Guruji was not ghost, was beyond ghost Guruji took avatar that day for around 40 minutes.
Guruji was there for 40+ minutes and I learnt from guruji the sitting posture & involvement.
I was performing open eyes center focal point meditation while guruji was performing closed eye meditation.
After around 40 minutes guruji diluted in the air.

You can imagine whole room shining with dark yellow light of Diya coz I did not put tubelight on, all windows & door shut that no air disturb flame.

In between Guruji shining with pure white light.