View Single Post
Old 23-07-2017, 06:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
The different between them are, Buddhist use his consciousness as his third eye and travel inside the astral space. But what you see with you consciousness to see the white light to swallow the attachments. But if it's a god or something alive , they can only hide there and come out at a later time.

If you see the white light after you learn the energy stuff then it's possible that what I said about the collection of the energy and sent to you. Formerly, I saw a god who spreading a few hundreds of boxes on the ground for practicing of the energy stuff. The box has three layers inside of it is dark energy but outside is white, that's it can keep the energy in either layer of two spaces. That's between the first and second or second and third layers.The energy can be either white and dark color.

At first that I saw are not the demons but the followers or the demons , they're the practitioners of that energy stuff. After sometimes then I finally met the naked ugly demons, the founder of the crazy practice of energy stuff.

So you disturbing of meditationis apparently the invasion of you origin of belief and you identity of your self until you're no more you then they will quit or they are you. I don't know whether or after that condition that you can get your equanimity easily?

Well, you go into equanimity through self awareness, so when you can see whatever reactivity that you're producing, it starts to subside, and as one starts to break the unconsciouous habits of reactivity, they become more grounded and stable in their quiet space, and can remain still in greater and greater extremes of the experience, which means purifying harder impurities and withstanding higher energy levels.

I think to be realistic, when experience goes to the extreme and a person isn't stable enough to keep their quietude, then reactivity gets the better of them, and when the mind gets reactionary, it can't go any deeper - it comes back to a shallower level. That's the level the particular individual is at, and that's the limitation they go to in order to surpass. To surpass it isn't the effort of their actions, but difficulty remaining self-aware during high turmoil with some small part of the conscious attention remaining with the quiet space. If the reaction overwhelms the person, then they're back in their dream and unconscious of themselves, and may resume the mindful practice whenever they happen to come to their senses. No one can control that.

This means equanimity isn't hard in the sense of trying to be that, but I think all people they have a limitation, which might be at a level of being very easily disturbed, or at a level where they can remain still even with very extreme experiences. The work in meditation is helping to get more solid and stable minded, so that balance of mind won't be disturbed easily.