View Single Post
Old 16-07-2017, 11:43 PM
Knower
I can relate as i have had a few experiences! A strange one a few weeks ago in fact.

I was sat at a coffee shop and reading a book on alchemy when a lad walked past looked at me and smiled. She didn't buy a coffee or anything but just sat on a table near me and was messing around on her phone. Anyway she started to communicate with me, it was a strange experience and at first visulaised a barrier around me in order to keep her out but decided to hear what she had to say and was asking for proof, like she would say look up now and i would look at her and she would wink. Anyway she said i needed to leave this place now as there is some sort of danger, she told me to down a specific route and as i stood up she gave me a nod. Really wish i would of stayed mind i was highly intrigued haha.

I also hear conversations in my mind from time to time, sort of like a police radio but picking up little bits of conversations in little bits and pieces. It's all very nteresting but yes telepathy is everywhere and there are more people out there who have a high level on control over this ability.