View Single Post
Old 27-04-2017, 07:19 PM
Master
Something doesn't sound right. If she has changed in that way then she could be influenced by energies that aren't so nice. Maybe it isn't her that's the problem. If it doesn't feel right to you, then it probably isn't. She is not the only one who is psychic, we all are.

If you have a friend who comes over to your house and when your back is turned they rummage through your drawers and read your diary, then they aren't someone you can trust. Most people don't do that. A person who is psychic won't do that either, even if they can.

I make a point to not intrude on my friends and family. I have a technique that I use for my work and I do not look at my family and friends. There have to be boundaries.

You can set your own boundaries by simply visualizing the no-tresspassing signs. I have heard of the technique of scrambling the energy around you. You visualize doing that. You can.

If something doesn't feel right, then it probably isn't. I would suggest that you evaluate how you feel about it and really consult your intuition. The way that she has changed isn't a sign of higher guidance. That sounds fishy.

I would probably cut ties altogether in that case. She has been your best friend but she is doing something that might put you at risk and that is her choice.