View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 07:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaWSO
Every single astral projection I've ever had involves lying in my bed and then a man comes in and either spoons me or embraces me in some way. Sometimes I'll see him, sometimes I won't. This most recent one involved him walking around my room while I was AP-ing and had sleep paralysis. He laughed at something and I sternly told him, "It's not funny." Then he came around to my side of the bed and caressed my face. I ended up hugging his arm to my chest. None of it's scary or anything... It's just very bizarre. And I wake up the next day kind of lost in my thoughts about it, because it feels very real. I feel the warmth of his skin and everything. There was like a while string of these astral projections a few months ago and I got very angry with him because he just comes and goes like it's nothing, but the process it takes to get me to AP is a huge pain in the neck for me. I get very irritable about it. I don't know...

I tried to talk to him about it once because he admitted he likes to mess with me and joke around, but he's also sensitive and hates being called out on it. He's just using me to get his kicks it seems and it's kind of annoying. Like, why get into my bed and do intimate things like cuddle with me and hold my hand? It's ridiculous. I feel like I live a double life. I've got my real life where I have zero interest in sharing my bed and then I've got this dream/meditation life where this guy acts like the awkward shy kid who doesn't know how to treat girls so he just kind of insults them. I get super real with him about it and he gets all pouty and clingy. He lied to me so many times that I stopped believing anything he says and he'll respond by dragging me into astral and doing something like caressing my face or holding my hand... like that at all makes up for the times he's been rude to me.

I just needed to vent. I don't know how to feel about it. I'm not a super warm, cuddly person. I'm kind of affection-avoidant because it makes me feel smothered but he's been showing up for like two years so we've formed some kind of bond, if you could call it that. He used to cause me a lot of problems, but it seems like I've found a balance in the past two to three months with how to deal with the unseen versus the seen world. He's not a negative entity, and if he was, I must've become stronger or something because nothing out there seems to affect me physically or psychically. I went through a really tough time in the past year with negative entities and worked really hard on myself to the point where I don't get attacked anymore and my life is going really well. So, I don't know who or what he is... If anyone has suggestions or ideas, let me know. Thanks for reading.
hey can i ask a favor because iv been trying to see my past lfe for some time,could you next time you astral project,look into my past life or at least try to my name is chad id will realy help thanks