Thread: astral police
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 05:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreaminglila
I do not doubt that some experience "astral police",
however symbols of authority/agents do not interest me, so I do not experience it.
That is where attention goes, energy [will] flows.

I experience enough governMENTal control structures in this Earth reality frame,
why would I want to manifest similar themes?

The word "mente" in latin means "mind".
Government is a PROGRAM, not a must have.
Religion and other CULTural beliefs are also PROGRAMS.
I choose not to watch T.V. PROGRAMs.

Know thyself. I am.

Like I said in my previous post, I continue to question all dogmas.
I have re-defined and continue to re-define my conceptual and emotional relationship with many ideas, symbols, themes and personas.
In short, the contents of my mind has been "cleanswept".
Since I get spammed daily, I continue to run anti-virus, anti-trojan and review my firewalls.

I am spirit, soul, consciousness, mind (all metaphors).
I do not re-liege (no religion).
I do not worship any stars (sun, celebrity, celestial objects, icons, symbols).
I know my "soul reigns eternal" (sovereign = Latin suveran),
so my mindscape, my subjective mental projections manifest my preferences.
I take RESPONSE-ability for my creations.
I choose to direct my play in mind/mine.

Besides under the current "Admiralty /Maritime Law" and "Uniform Commercial Code"
(Law of the Sea. Contracts. All parties are legal fictions.)
police OFFICErs are not peace keepers (they were under Common Law),
they are POLICy enforcers for Corporations/Governments.

Similarly some people report seeing "a silver cord" while astral projecting - I don't.

Your choice .
Just because you don't want something to be a certain way doesn't mean it isn't that way. We are not Gods and we do not create entire living worlds with our thoughts - just temporary illusions. If we were all creator Gods who create with our thoughts then we wouldn't be living in this dimension and we would be creating them. I am not interested in dimensions that are manifestations of our thoughts because I do not want to experience something that is not real. I am talking about real dimensions which have real beings living in them. That's the problem though so many people are using astral projection as a means to escape this dimension and their mundane lives and so the idea of the astral realms being anything like this world puts them off. But believe it or not a lot of the spiritual dimensions and this dimension have a lot of similarities since they are constantly influencing each other. The New-Age brainwashing wants us to think we are all powerful creators and control everything but unfortunately that is just an extension of Human-beings dreaming that they are in control of everything including entire dimensions. That is just a tactic they use to get us to delve too deeply into all this occult knowledge and ignore all of the signals that something is not right before it's too late.