View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 12:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
It is the STRESS which is BLOCKING ....... nothing wrong ...... just IS ....... ACCEPT even that ....... we all have WORK in the lower Chakras as well to COMPLETE ~ It will come back!

Work with whatever appears ....... LOOK at the ROOTS of the STRESS , can you CHANGE it? Change what can be changed ..... ACCEPT what you cannot change ~ This RESTORES BALANCE ~

You cannot FORCE Astral experiences ........ it will never work ~ They just come when our SPIRIT is in Harmony and LIGHT as a feather ~

STRESS calls upon us to AWAKEN our INNER WARRIOR ARCHETYPE ...... the Inner HERO ~

At this point we have to take ACTION at times ///// things we would rather avoid ....... TAKE A STAND when INJUSTICE appears ! BE BOLD and SPEAK your HEARTS TRUTH when a more aggressive one tries to PUSH there LOWER EGO onto YOU ~! STAND! STAND! STAND!

Once i was a successful manager ..... and loved my work ...... but in time they tried to FORCE me subtly and not so subtly to BECOME CORRUPT like Higher Management was in that place ...... i was blissfully unaware for a time ...... but when it became OBVIOUS ...... I had to BURN THAT BRIDGE , so i would never go back ! Little did i know at the time ..... it was the Inner Activation of the Hero Archetype ~~~~ I had to make a BOLD ACTION and sent my Boss a Fax asking him to be HONEST ........ and that was all it took to CUT that Cord! Little did he know ...... he was going to loose his job as well ..... which he did ...... but he was also being drawn down into corruption, and he was a better man than that ..... so ironically i did him a great service and now he runs his own business and is freed from those fools too~!

often we have to take a STAND in family matters ...... sometimes even leaving blood relatives as our Spirit Family is far more important ~
Hey Golden Eagle
Thanks for your reply. That example was really important because I am the same kind of person. I never compromise with negative aspects of life even if it means losing something important.
Actually that is the reason why I am stuck in current situation. I am now trying to get out of it using my capabilities. That example from your experience made me happy and even more determined to stay on the path of righteousness, no matter the consequences.

Thanks. :)