View Single Post
Old 30-05-2013, 10:26 PM
Knower

Life between lives hypnotherapy - where can I learn it?

If you are familiar with Michael Newton's books “Journey of Souls” and “Destiny of Souls” then you are familiar with Life Between Lives Hypnotherapy (LBL), where they put people in a very deep state and regress them back to a past life and take them through death process and through the rebirth of another incarnation.

You might have also heard of Dolores Cannon who does this kind of hypnotherapy as well, or at least it sounds like the same thing to me. She does call it something else though. She calls it Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy (QHHT).

The whole process supposedly takes about three to five hours, and because the person is put into a deep somnambulistic state they often don't remember it after words. So they record the whole session.

Anyhow, I would really like to learn how to do this kind of hypnotherapy but I can't find any sources to learn it from without having to pay a fortune. The Newton Institute does train people how to do this, but they charge $2500, and there are other requirements. You have to have at least 200 hours of formal hypnosis education and a minimum of two years experience as a hypnotherapy practitioner. :(

Dolores Cannon also has a course to train people in her QHHT method, but she charges $1,125. Well that's the level 1 course anyway.

Both of those are way too expensive for me. I was hoping to find like a book or video course that could teach me how to do it, but I haven't come across anything like that. Anybody know of any other sources or places where I could learn this stuff?

Thanks