View Single Post
Old 22-09-2019, 01:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFortune
Hi :)

Recently I’ve started seeing angel numbers all the time - mostly 11:11 and 12:12.

After researching about it I asked if I could be shown a definite sign because I don’t know if I really believe this yet. That night I woke up randomly and looked at my phone - the time was 04:44 am. This blew me away because I’d read earlier in the day that 444 means your angels are with you.
The next day when opening my YouTube one of the first videos in my recommended was “signs your angels are near you”.

I don’t really know where to go from here. I was hoping some people may have some advice as I’m very new to this sort of thing.
Are they just telling me they are around? Should I try to communicate with them?
I just don’t think it’s a coincidence that this is happening now that I’m starting my spiritual journey and trying to figure out what I believe in.

Hi Miss fortune are you young?

I started seeing the angel numbers in 2011 and at first thought I was going mad, then I looked up what 11;11 meants and read it was an angel number and it made instant sense to me. Since then it is such a regular daily occurence that I rarely pay much attention to it. In my case it meant the angels are with you and you are on the right path, though I still had to go through many years of hardship and suffering before I did a channelling course and found my connection with the angels. I now have started a business doing professional angel channelling for people.

It probably means you are an earth angel an angel who has incarnated into a human body in order to assist the planet and the people, it will probably take some years before you find your path and how you are here to serve but I am sure it will be an interesting journey for you :)