View Single Post
Old 28-08-2017, 09:41 PM
Newbie ;)

honestly,
stop looking for it...

I have had few gf's... most of them taught me huge lessons. Lessons about how to treat a lady, to be open but not too much, to put effort.... why it is important to stay loyal.

I cheated on my ex's because of my own fear that they would cheat on me so I wanted to be the 1th to hurt/cause pain due to my own insecurity.

I had 2 or 3 periods of where i had to gf, I was "dying" to have one, but I couldnt just find one.

each time when I let go of the thought "I must have gf, I am too lonely"... I am a social person. I need to talk, I need to interact.

as soon as I stopped looking for one.

guess what? within a month I found one out of blue.. second time within a week... the 3rd time, you won;t believe me.. I said to myself **** this i dont need a girl to feel happy..

I knew this girl from a group but we never spoke 1 on 1.. I send her msg out of boredom.. omg it was instant click within 1 hour of talking.

all of them, they brought lessons for me to learn. Some i have others not yet. I have to learn to bee comfortable by being with myself. Once you are, you emit something, that attracts people.!