Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 01:20 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
It does feel a long time. Unfortunately the universe didn't see fit to let me take a break from work. Double whammy in that if I don't work, I don't get paid. There have been days when I've had to drag myself into work and present a normal, happy response when I feel like a crock of ***t on the inside. On the other hand, there have been weekends when I feel I needed some good grounding and there's nothing like work to provide that. I'm also fiercely independent, no one provides financially for me, except me, I'm rowing my own boat in the world, always have done, and most likely always will.

It's good to know others are experiencing the numbers game. And yes, I agree, the numbers seem to coincide with what I'm working on/experiencing at the time.

Lovely, that'll be something to look forward to then!

I've always supported myself too, with no help from anyone, or very little. Even when I was in long-term relationships, I was usually the one supporting them, more than they supported me. The funny thing was, I was really in resistance of not working at first. But the universe seems to feel there are more important things for me to do right now than have a job that consumes most of my time, although I'm working now sometimes. I really learned that the universe will always take care of me and provide me with my needs, even if I can't always have everything I want lol. I learned that all that worrying I used to do about paying the bills was pointless and I learned to trust the universe.

Don't worry about the order in which things happen, it's not necessarily the same for everyone. When I started going through my DNS I was confused because I thought it was supposed before Ascension. Not everyone's experience is going to be exactly the same, so it may not happen that way for you.