View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 12:53 PM
Seeker
It hurts my heart that so many of today's youth seem to be missing out on Hope...Gratitude... JOY.
Now I will admit to get to this "realization" (for lack of a better word) took me decades. This EarthWalk can and will provide us with whatever "nudges" necessary to sort of urge us Forward in whatever way our Soul needs. My personal nudges were pretty horrific (guess I'm a bit more stubborn than I realized ) I am Grateful I Finally woke up and took notice!!

One thing that your post brought to mind tho. Perhaps you might help your son to realize that these beliefs of his are in fact a form of Affirmations in and of themselves~ as all thoughts and words truly have an Energy of their own...they are Powerful.

There is an exercise I was taught many years ago to help with depression. You plaster a smile on...even one that feels False with no Joy in it. Just placing the muscles into a smile, and hold it for 10 or 15 minutes. It will lighten up the "mood" and feel more genuine even tho the smile began as false or a "lie". Many years later I have come to realize that this simple rearranging the muscles of my face raised my vibration a bit .

Not sure if any of this helps.
Blessings to YOU and Your son!! So wonderful that you are working with him. Sadly much of today's youth are not taught much more than physical life's lessons. And as many of us know the Spiritual lessons we All need to Learn might be gentler with Help/Guides.