View Single Post
Old 29-06-2017, 04:50 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Well I just want to say I read this whole thread and I appreciate all the responses. I agree with everything that has been said, especially by CS and awareness.
I was going to ask about healing in regards to children, both my children need physical healings and they are older than babies, however still young enough that they don't fully grasp everything that is going on or how everything works. The positive as I see it is they haven't yet been tainted by negativity and doubt, and fully believe they can be healed. How much influence can I then have if I also fully believe they can be healed? How is the best way to go about getting to their healing, or is it just a matter of going with what I believe the most? What should I concentrate on when asking for their healing?

Hello jro5139. We deeply appreciate you too.

Quote:
How much influence can I then have if I also fully believe they can be healed?

First off, I send my love and best wishes to you and your beloved children.

You can have a great influence, and you ARE having a great positive influence upon your children with that empowering belief and attitude.

The degree of positive influence you can have upon them is commensurate with their degree of receptivity to such influence, which is karmically linked from their souls to yours.

Just as Scommstech wisely shared, the highest and best influence you can have would come about through sustaining a pure vision of well-being, an image of the desired state as already being accomplished, to the best of your ability to do so. With more and more practice, it becomes easier and easier as the learning is integrated and embedded in the subconscious mind. This act of holding a pure vision is not something that involves mental strain, it is a feeling-based embodiment of love that is practiced.

Quote:
How is the best way to go about getting to their healing, or is it just a matter of going with what I believe the most? What should I concentrate on when asking for their healing?

I would add, that before any undertaking of positive imaging/visualizing is done, it would be most wise to be clear of your objective. In other words, in truth you are not only wanting to see your children with greater well-being, you are also wanting to see yourself with greater well-being. Many people--most even, to some degree--make an error of carrying an inner attitude that essentially says, "I don't want to be selfish, or to be seen as selfish by others, so I am not going to wish myself a higher state of well-being, I am only wanting to see [insert name(s)] as more healthy."

What is silly about this is that most people tend to not realize that whenever you wish well-being for another, you do so because you inwardly want to feel more happy and secure yourself. This is always true, no matter how much one projects their wishes of well-being upon another. So, I would suggest that you really get clear about this and see this as self-evident, if you so choose, which is that there is nothing wrong with the self-centered motive for personal well-being, when such a motive is one that understands that others will also benefit from your own allowing for greater inner fulfillment.

Thus you may wish to affirm something like,

"I AM allowing myself a fuller expression of joy and well-being, knowing that my beautiful children are also benefiting from this positive energy. I can rest assured that my children are also receiving Pure Positive Energy as I set an example of one who is connected to Source."

And once you are clear about this objective you may wish to integrate it into your daily life as best as you can, taking things more easy, one day at a time, not rushing, not worrying excessively, but making more note of your present feelings, your present mood. Avoid trying to force your mind into thinking positive or forcing yourself to imagine positive results, but let your mind be more dedicated to enjoying the present moment as far as you can go, from one activity to the next.

The great error that many people make in creative visualization is that in focusing upon a desired goal, one very often ignores the evidence of well-being that already exists in their present life. For example, most people when imagining positive results tend to forget that there is already beauty in their current life experience, even if he or she may appear to be going through a hellish experience. If he or she looked right outside their window, for example, or into their own backyard, they could notice a rose or a butterfly. He or she could take joy in the accomplishments of others, if he or she feels unsuccessful himself/herself.

Watch out for the human mind's tendency to obsess over a specific result. Remember, positive results can come in endless forms, and not always when and how we may think they should come. The Higher Self KNOWS the highest and best outcome in any given moment, far better than the human ego-mind knows, and you can attune to these optimal outcomes with or without visualizing certain specific results.

In other words, if and when it feels right to you in your heart to practice creative visualization, then it would be wise to do so, as this is a prompt from your indwelling spirit, but if the notion of visualization feels forced or tainted by fear, guilt or a sense of desperation in any way, then simply apply another method or activity, if another mental activity feels more suited to you, and in those times that you feel that your mind could use a rest, then give it a rest, meditate or take a nap, etc.

I suggest that you also remember to affirm something like this within your being:

"I trust the wisdom of my children's souls, that each and every experience they have is really for their higher purpose."

That right there, my friend, is spiritual gold! You cannot fail to witness beautiful results when you embody that golden remembrance in your heart, for both the roses and the thorns of human life have their equal validity and place in human experience. The greater the trust in the Kingdom Within, your Divine Self, the less "thorny" your life challenges become, as your life blooms like a rose. As challenges are met with excitement and a sense of purpose, naturally they are seen less and less as "challenges" and more like joys. A spiritual truth that is for us all!

Quote:
What should I concentrate on when asking for their healing?

Remember this: You need not strain. You need not strain or stress your mind to concentrate. I detect some strain and worry behind your questions, but moreover the love behind the worry, the love which emanates from your heart, your spiritual core. Honor your emotions, though, however you may interpret and feel them to be.

Your question that I quoted there. . .that would ultimately be best asked of your Higher Self, directly. It is an awesome question to ask! It is very honest and cuts right to the matter in a way that many questions do not.

It is essentially the same as asking, "Where should my heart be focused?" That, you see, all depends upon your passions. It is a matter of following your bliss. Because when you make decisions and take actions that are in alignment and support of your highest desires, these actions and energies that you offer cannot fail to assist and benefit others to some degree, including your precious loved ones. Just remember as best as you can that a parent's highest job is not to worry about their children, but to set a confident example of love, strength and courage. Worry is detrimental when it becomes a habit, and for most adults it is a deeply ingrained negative habit, and so this is something that must be brought to the attention and forgiven in oneself, before any great long-term success with creative visualization is achieved.

The achievement is not in the end result, but in the journey, in the path of self-discovery, which is a holistic experience. (Best self-quote of the year, if I may say so. )

Edit/P.S.
I LOVE your quotes, I initially meant to mention, jro5139.

Warm Wishes