View Single Post
Old 26-04-2017, 03:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Reading for Belle
Have I reached the end of the road with S?

King of Wands crossed with 2 of Coins, 5 of Swords, 3 of Coins, Ace of Coins.
As it's unclear who S is to you, my cards seem a bit vague but all these Coins suggest it may be a family member.

So there seems st be a shift in the dynamics of this relationship with S. The king facing left suggests that previously they were the one who was the dominant one in your life, but crossed by 2 of Coins suggests you are trying to take more control of your life now.

You believe S may not be happy about this and may still be trying to take charge, while S may simply see it as standing up for you, this is where the issue lies.

At some point you will both come to a better understanding and S may realise that you are doing pretty well dealing with things without there 'help'. This suggests that the relationship will change into a more passive support type of relationship.

This isn't the end of the road, this is the chance to build a new type of relationship with S, it's the start of a different phase that can be worked on.

Hope that helps.

Next reading for Pisces
I keep having dreams of people I know being on news reports, what is this suggesting to me?

Hi. So very very interesting thank you so much. So not a family member in blood, but more of a mother to me than my own mother. I said something in an email that has caused offence. I'm struggling to deal with her reaction. She is highly sensitive and I bet she has read my energy of looking for more equality and is feeling hurt / sore / redundant. On some subconscious level. Yesterday I was wretched that the whole connection was over, but now I believe we will come to something better and more equal and at the moment it is just simply very uncomfortable. I hadn't figured that I was looking to take control back but this makes sense. I need to grow up!

Thank you so much. Very helpful and constructive.