View Single Post
Old 24-04-2017, 08:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Next reading for tealily
This is more in the nature of a prospectus-type question as I'm currently trying to de-clutter my life and wondering where it will all lead!

Q: If I continue as I am, will I find new love by the end of the year?

OR (for those who don't feel like taking a love question; I sometimes feel like this so no judgement!)

Q: If I continue as I am, will I be promoted at my clinical job within the next 3 months

I will take your question here :)

Reading for tealily

Six of Wands reversed. There is a good possibility of your finding love by the end of the year. You need to feel more confident and also celebrate your successes. Present yourself more in a positive light as that will also attract positive things towards you. So you are fine, just need to feel more worthy, confident and feel good and present yourself positively. By middle of the year till October good potential to find new love or romantic interests. I pick a lot of cards that suggest still you are very humble, self effacing about yourself, you need to feel more confident and successful and present that to others.

Ace of Pentacles reversed. I will say there are going to be new developments and progress, which looks good but not possibly a promotion, immediately in the future.

I hope this helps, let me know if you want me to look more into this.

Next reading for angelic star

My question. Will it be wise to continue higher education by enrolling full time as student ?

thank you, blessings