View Single Post
Old 23-05-2016, 04:01 AM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Yeah they are some very nice residual EVPs there and I enjoyed listening to them. Well done UQ.

I may take this opportunity to give everybody a lesson in how to train your ears and mind to hear EVPs.

A lot of people say it's whatever you interpret it to be, but that's not entirely so. Many say it's audio matrixing, but that's not true either.

I don't know why I was born with a piece of audio speech recognition software pre-programmed into my brain which is better than any you can buy out there...it happens...

On to the lesson...take that first EVP where you heard 'he must die'. The very first thing I do when I am presented with an EVP, is to listen to it with my full concentration - that is, with every hair follicle on my body - about a dozen times over...ad nauseum.

Then, I break it down mentally into sound bytes (technically called phenomes). Now, some brains tend to string phenomes together randomly, my brain does not. There's no 'interpretation' there whatsoever.

If you listen to that whole EVP in 'sound bytes' you can hear there are 5 distinct ones..."La-la...la la la" now I heard the last three first and got "died for me" if you listen very closely, those last two phenomes are "for me" and then I heard the first two syllables which sounded like "he must" but then it wouldn't make sense, so I replayed only those two syllables over and over, until I heard what it said...that word was "Jesus"...so the whole EVP became "Jesus died for me".

There we go, my secret for doing this.

Thanks Necromancer. You're pretty good at this.