View Single Post
Old 22-06-2018, 04:40 PM
Master
19. How can you trust and follow the flow?

The Lovers

by being true to my values, seeking wholeness, allowing myself to be drawn to others, knowing what's right and wrong for me personally, wanting union, taking responsibility for my choices, being aware of who I am and the value I place on my relationships.

20. What is ready to Blossom?

Knight of Cups

either my own self love and ability to "save" myself, or a relationship that is very romantic and passionate, perhaps over the top or where one person wants to save the other from something.

21. Summer solstice spread.
- How can you best shine your light?

The Sun

with open, honest communication, sharing, positive energy, creativity, growth, believing in myself, and going after my goals and dreams

- How can you be nurtured by the lake?

The Magician

by realizing my own potential and focusing on my goals, being flexible, communicating, listening to my inner voice, adapting to changing circumstances

- How can you glow so you can give light to others?

7 of Wands

by sticking to my beliefs and values, standing up for those who need defending, being resolute and strong, standing my ground, asserting my needs and rights and those of others, not compromising, resisting my fears, having the courage of my convictions

22. How strong are your roots?

5 of Wands

strong in fighting ability, well versed in struggling and feeling the world is against me or even that I'm at odds with myself