View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 06:52 PM
Henri77

Many young children are visited by grandparents or angels at night ,and are aware of them. It seems we lose this awareness rather quickly through the disbelief of others and peer pressures in school.
If heard lots of such stories by SF parents.

Apparently those on the "other side" seem to have considerable difficulty contacting us.
Partly through our cultural disbelief, and our busy minds. I assume they typically have other concerns-things to do. But many do try to contact us, to share their love and reassure us they're ok.

A visit to a good medium convinces many people, as do the many books on near death experiences and such things.
Belief in afterlife is common to many cultures , yet not ours all that much.
I'm amazed how skeptical most people are of non physical beings, and how unwilling they are to accept evidence they perceive-sense.

I've been occasionally aware of my wife , Mom & stepmom. Yet angels & other astral beings seem to make themselves known far more easily for some reason.
To me at least.

I've discovered reading about these and similar things open up
our awareness and makes such contact more likely.
Like the time dolphins visited me after reading about them and their telepathic nature. Another time I was reading about angels, and a large blue angel appeared shortly after.