View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 12:06 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
Last week I had a experience where I was in a dream state I believe, I was laying in my bed and my body began to slowly levitate above my mattress and I was gradually going higher up. I was really nervous because this was the first time anything like this has happened to me.

Was I on the path to Astral Projection or was it just a Dream?

I'll "steal" your thread too :) The similar thing happened to me. I had 3 lucid dreams last night. I would "wake up" from the first lucid dream, but just to find out I'm still dreaming and then the dream got lucid again, and again...I was in a loop of some kind.
I always fly in my lucid dreams. I run through walls and jump from the building to try to fly up into the space (I always dream it's night and see stars and I want to fly to them). But when I start flying, it gets harder and harder to float, and then I wake up.

Anyway, last night, after my three lucid dreams, I saw myself in my room, and my body just went up quickly, I god stuck on the celling. When I realized what happened I saw my bed underneath me and since I was flying again, I tried to turn around and see myself sleeping beneath me. But I couldn't move the way I wanted to. I don't remember what happened then, I guess I woke up.

Does anyone know why do I have these issues? And does anyone have some tips how not to wake up and move better, weather in a dream or astral?