View Single Post
Old 22-01-2015, 12:18 AM
jerrygg38

Walk in or bipolar

I am bipolar which enables me to rise to a high spiritual level in order to communicate with my soul or God. I am usually normal but can go to a manic high. I never get depressed or take any medicine since I enjoy my abilities.
After world war two there were a lot of souls needing refuge. The amount of birth were not sufficient to handle the amount of dead. The result is that many souls found safe haven together in one person. In general the souls are harmonious. Sometimes they are different.
A schizophrenic person may develop multiple personality disorder as each soul takes the lead in driving the persons mind. The bipolar people only experience these multiple souls when they are in a psychotic state.
A long time ago I had a second soul within me. It was a very rabbinic soul. I wanted to be free and it left me. Then my normal communication with the spiritual world decreased.
Some of us have quite evil souls. In general they are heading for the pit of hell at the center of this Earth.They find safe haven for awhile. The religious processes usually cleanses the evil souls from us. Then we are left with our original reincarnated soul.
What you experienced is not insanity. You are able to perceive it because you may be slightly bipolar. Being bipolar enables the physical mind and the spiritual mind to separate. The best cure is a religious cure. You have to cleanse your soul by attending a church or synagogue.
Most of the religions of man can help you since they all serve to reincarnate people. Judaism and Christianity are new Earth centered religions to enable people to achieve the higher new Earth as per Isaiah. You don't need any exorcism since a religious path will slowly cure your condition.