View Single Post
Old 13-01-2019, 11:23 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I find that ''really wanting something'' or ''really wanting an answer to X or Y'' rarely works well with dreams and other 'psychic' phenomena. We're not in total control over these things although our mind would love to be. I find regular meditation helps to cool off that mind that always wants to control and demand I experience X, Y, or Z. Increasingly, when I now go to sleep I trust that what will happen is what is supposed to happen.You want to see that woman again.. well what if it's meant to be that she transforms into a man, or something else? What if she beats you up or says.. ''No SoL, not today..'' Who can tell, anything is possible when you don't know..

Don't let desires drive you into insanity.

Thanks for your reply, in a way it makes that answers don't just casually pop up. I know nothing of how this works... For all I know it could be against the rules of the spiritual world or something like that. Maybe this 'guide' literally broke the rules by as much doing what she did. On the other hand I'm thinking as far as the saying goes: take the rough with the smooth. This 'guide' or whatever it is willingly chose to reveal herself to me, so why won't she finish what she started? Because I kid you not, I'm troubled enough already by a lot of things and something like this doesn't contribute a lot of positivity to my life at all. Whatever psychopathic higher force up there in control should be aware that I prefer spontaneity and directness over subliminal riddles. You are right that I should not let my desires drive me into insanity, but you know, I've been tortured with this for several years already so I think it's about time to 'tip the scales'.