View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 06:08 AM
Pathfinder

Medium or akashic records?

Medium or akashic records? Which one is being accessed and how can you tell? When I first started, I would just 'get' info from 'somewhere', I didn't think it was from spirit, just came out of nowhere.

Then after a powerful experience, I started practicing using photos, it helped to focus on that persons energy and get more accurate information. Whether they were alive or not. There is a difference in the energy between the two for sure, information would just come through with a different feel.

Then I tried reading without a photo, just a name, not a full name and without knowing who the sitter was, that felt different as well, felt faster and more....fluid if that makes sense.

So how do you know if what you are accessing when reading a photo is from akashic records?

I mainly 'see' what I can only describe as bits and pieces of fuzzy- sometimes clear movie clips and feel personality traits as well as starting to hear a little clearer. If it's a strong connection, I can physically feel my vibration go up and these descriptions amplify for a short time. Would that still be considered tapping into the akashic records? I'm so lost on this subject.

This has been bugging me for awhile, please insightful responses requested.

~Journey
How far can inspiration take us? Can that one thing that inspired you, trigger something in yourself to create, and be an inspiration to someone else? I think so, I think its just a matter of passing along that feeling, even if its unintended.