View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 03:03 AM
Master

I have a fascination with watching The Secret Millionaire rerun shows on You Tube. They remind me that i want to volunteer some day. I haven't gotten to one yet, but I think it might be a good solution to loneliness as someone suggested. But it would have to be something you really cared about helping people with. Anyway, I recommend watching the show - it always makes me feel like we are all connected, if we just put ourselves out there a bit. And it doesn't take much.

Another idea might be to see if there are any meetups in your area that sound like something you'd like to do to meet people that are interested in the things you are interested in. But as an aside, I would be careful to meet in a public place. And it may only be once a month, or once a week, or whatever, but it might help just being with others. There might even be a Meetup for lonely people looking for lonely people.

This is assuming that you mean by being lonely, you are looking to meet other people, of course. I guess i shouldn't assume. I was so shy until I was about 40 that I would have been horrified at the thought of having to put myself out there to meet a total stranger. Now, it has been so long since i was shy that that isn't even a thought anymore.

I also like watching live you tube "chats". There are a few I follow that are resellers, and while it is a strange concept, it actually is intriguing.

Of course, you were wanting a natural remedy....don't know if any of this qualifies. You might ask the Sky - they are extremely helpful in sending you what you want, but you have to know what you want, ask for it, then let it go and get Happy. Then it will come on wings...... I'd put Hugs but I can't remember how on this thing ...()))((((())))) my version of hugs :)