View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 12:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi Honza. Stay close to your soul would be my advice.

I've got to admit I've been a lone wolf pretty much the entire life except maybe baby-puberty era, but as a human I did suffer from loneliness which I felt like more than I could handle...like when I was far away from home living in a foreign country alone, studying for the career.

It was several years ago when I found the cause of the loneliness and haven't felt any since.

I don't know if anyone explain it this way but I've found out that "not being myself" was the cause.
I often hear somebody saying, "being surrounded by lots of friends but still feel lonely".

It's not the other people, friend. It's you who's abandoned yourself so your heart is missing your soul.

I was extremely busy and really pushing myself hard to achieve something at that time when I was feeling lonely, so I must have lost myself for a while
Also, if you've been acting as someone else in an effort to fit in, in order to get along with others, then your soul may be looking for real you and the feeling of loneliness could be just its sign.

I think your soul wants you to be you. If you've been doing something that makes you feel being forced to be or act like someone other than you, try getting rid of those activities and habits. I think many people fall into this trap when they try to live a successful model life made by others, ignoring your own path which will lead you to your own success.

It worked out miraculously well for me to the extent that now I can even miss loneliness. It can't kill me anymore. Plz consider tying this, too.

Last edited by LonLon : 04-01-2019 at 01:41 PM.