View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 09:15 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce
[b]
.....Yet Lorelyen believes this is all for acquisition, not spiritual alignment blabla as if you (she)doesn't get something wanted there's reason to be bitter. Small thinking and not sounding too spiritually minded to me in my humble opinion
[b]
Please refer to the original post #3
Quote:
3. Surround Yourself With The Things You Desire

You maybe asking, how can I surround myself with the things that I want if I don’t have it? It may not be yours at the moment but you can borrow, you can visit, above all you can place yourself in the environment and among the people who are closely link to the things you desire. The successful application of the law of attraction depends on you already being in that energy of what you want. It is up to you to create the state that you want to attract and you do so by being among the things that you want until it is fully yours. The law of attraction will give you quite easily what you bring into your focus, whether you are speaking of it or observing it. You get more of what you surround yourself with.

Quote:
Lorelyen, I believe there's a lot more to your perception of this law than you're telling, or not telling I am not trying to be confrontational, I just believe it's better to thoroughly understand.
Think of the psychodrama of traditional magical ritual and you'll recognise the premise of LOA carries a similar intent without the intensity. A lazy-person's occult Saves all the paraphernalia! Perhaps it wasn't fair talking as an "occasional" sorceress!

I read a report by a reporter/"adept" in the Guardian newspaper that concluded one of the big peddlers of LOA in print was highly suspect. The conclusion was that he couldn't possibly believe in that which he is expecting others to believe. One tries to keep abreast...