Thread: Mind Work
View Single Post
Old 22-08-2016, 07:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Sky,

I think to have Buddha mind is when you have ego but you let go of ego, to have greediness so to let go of it, to be sad to let go of sadness...... For a baby he doesn't know any thing yet and he not even know what's greedy and when he grows up he may become greedy again. To me it seem to be elusive. Buddha mind is not tempted in anyway and offering good respond and to show empathy and love for others.

On the other hand his mind is not yet mould of/as any kind. It takes quite a long time to form his personality to form a mind of him or as Buddha mind.

So we could say, his/her mind is in a state of emptiness, but aware of life through sensory connections.

A baby can see, hear, taste and feel the intimate provided around him or her. Even though amniotic fluids muffle sounds, some researchers do make claims the normal emotions the mother experiences in day-to-day life, can help the unborn baby to adapt once they are born. So there we would have a sensory adaptation already in formation of life moving through her/him.

Would that mean the emptiness of a babies mind is Buddha mind?