View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 01:41 PM
Master
Good question!

I think too much is made over the idea of 'walk-ins'...People like to label things and say what is so, and there are even quiz's you can take online to find out if you are a walk-in.

The truth is more complicated then we think. That is what I have been taught.

Fact is, I might be considered a 'walk-in' but the idea of that terrifies me also. I am here, and didn't 'walk-out' but I have a level of 'help' that is very much in the twilight zone.

People think that we are individual souls, but really we are group souls and everybody has different aspects to their personality. These aspects can take on a life of their own and really step in when they are needed. That is a variation of normal, and a lot of people experience this type of thing. It can be helpful if you accept it. It's still you, just a little dissociated, and less blended. There are times you can be blended and feel like yourself and other times you can detach and allow an aspect of your personality to come through and deal with the situation. It can be useful if it is used right, or it can be harmful if it is a lower aspect. People do it all the time without being aware. Especially if somebody is under the influence, they might act out of character. That is considered normal.

In my case, I get help and it is my higher self stepping in, so it is me but the part of me that knows everything. I am still participating but I know exactly what to do.