View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 03:00 AM
Pathfinder
Duality is the illusion

Duality is the illusion that you gotta respect and hopefully find that Trinity's, Dualities and Unities are in essence all One and Point towards Oneness.

One thing I found when realizing that there is a "Higher Self" was that the lower self was the ego and an illusion but once I realized that the Higher Self is nothing but what I call the True Inner Self making it within only realizing that the self others perceive based on the mere notion that they believe what they see and so do you in a sense until you realize that you are the seer not the seen. But the mere fact that others still perceive you as a subject because of their perception of your body as opposed to their body which they consider their I and in a way we all do based on our cultural language patterns we are influenced by memes and language is full of them and not all of them are verities for lack of a better word.

For instance, when you say the personal pronoun I are you referring to your body? or is it in and of itself a code for programming your True Inner Self which is formless unlike the perception based off of building a world view that trusts in the sense of sight.