View Single Post
Old 15-06-2017, 09:18 PM
Master
Hello naturesflow and thank you for your reply ;-).

Oh I wish you well with the marma points, I too would like to go more in. depth with that, but one thing at a time lol, I find it hard trying to learn all thing's I am interested at once ha ha ha. I too do Indian head massage along with other holistic therapies that I am trained in, I think you learn more and go in depth when working with clients, so I wish you well on the course.

Trigger point therapy so far from my understanding is working on area's of pain where the fibres of muscles become tight, or taut, when working on them through massage techniques and exercises we release the pattern of pain, releasing all the toxins and allowing fresh blood to circulate the area & muscles where the pain has been trapped releasing endorphins.

I have had numerous re-lapses with a bulging disc in my lower back to have attend physiotherapy and exercise to push the disc back in, I was referred to Pilates classes which help's with my pain, then I heard about Trigger point therapy and thought not only helping other's would help myself too in the process.
The thing that I love about this course that I have enrolled on, is there is no time limit to complete and take the exam which is brilliant.

Do let me know how you get on, keep me posted ;-)

Love GA x