View Single Post
Old 28-11-2018, 07:13 PM
Master
I agree with desert rat in that you should talk to him again. Ask him questions to find out who he is, where he came from, why does he like you,etc. All the kinds of questions you'd ask a human. Now, I'm not saying to make a friend out of him as he's an unknown entity.

In the meantime, learn how to protect yourself and banish unwanted spirits.You can read up on protection and banishment as it's all over the net. The best banishment method is the lesser pentagram banishing ritual. As for this entity, it's your decision if you want him in your life or not.

My best advice is to be upfront with him. Tell him there's a possibility that you don't want him in your life and why. If you do decide that you don't mind him hanging around, make household rules and tell him what they are. If he doesn't like those, then either he'll leave or you have to tell him to leave. As with any rule, there should be a consequence if a rule, or more, are broken. This is where knowing how to banish spirits comes in.

Examples of rules can be how you want to interact with him, how often to interact, don't do anything to other people you know regardless if they're in your house or not, leave pets alone, etc. In your case, I'd make a rule about the music waking you up. Maybe he can turn down the volume or show up when you're awake at a specific time (assuming he has a concept of time). Most spirits are active during the night.

Hope this helps.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)