View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 06:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perpetual Motion
Hello all.

Has anyone else watched a movie, connected emotionally with a scene, years pass, and while you are watching the movie again years later that scene has vanished from existence, like it never existed or it has mutated into something else less appealing? The movie, Titantic, in my original memory had a very different scene happen near the end of the movie than just recently when I watched it for the second time. These differences in my vivid memory/ies mean...? What is occurring?

Intense Deja Vues used to happen to me all the time but they are much more subtle now, sometimes almost unnoticeable and fewer and further between.
These are timelines/parallel universes overlapping, bending, repeating?

When I was a child I experienced all kinds of trippy occurances that were cool, but reflecting on them now makes me wonder about what I have overlooked and not questioned for waaaaay toooo long!

Other than your memory what other way do you have to document changes in reality? Write things down and reality 5 or 10 years later deletes your journals very existence or specific entries(or warps the entries to say something else?) Emotional potency attached to reality/ies from the "I" perspective seems to embed memories into surviving these changes to some degree...but now I wonder how accurately...And off she goes rambling into oblivion!

Help welcome?

If you learn enough about how things work you can sometimes bolster your opinions about the way it 'really' was before... like, I coulda sworn that back in 2005 or so I did the research on the end of the mayan calendar and it was a couple of days before or after the winter solstice of 2012. And I remember thinking at the time that that made sense, it wouldn't be on the solstice that would be too synchronistic based on what I had been taught of how these things work. But by the end of 2012 when I couldn't remember the exact date all the research said the end of the calendar was on the winter solstice. I just assumed that had been 'rewritten'.

Another one was a bible scripture that has since gone missing. I found it to be one of the most useful scriptures I ever read and it kinda makes sense based on other scripture so I just assume that was rewritten as well.

I don't know why it is done but my fav on how is to say 'time' as we know it is a fourth spacial dimension with some rules about how you 'have' to travel in it a certain way (you can incidentally explain alternate universes/realities/whatever as alternate 'places' in the combined four dimensions). So either something gets 'built' ahead of us in the area we are already traveling in, or something transports us to another area that is similar but not exactly the same.