View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 04:44 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Rain, the old imaginary friend.

When I was a young child starting before i could remember and fading once i moved in with my grandparents, i had an imaginary friend named rain. and a "guardian angel" named Jessica Munkle. I drew pictures of these "beings" Jessica munkle always up in the sky in a corner, and Rain always next to me, sometimes with his limbs attatched other times with the floating away from him.
My grandmother was highly religious and my imaginary friend Rain told me there was no God. My grandma said some weird stuff happened, like i would challenge her God in the Name of mine, durring thunderstorms and things like that. Rain was by far my closest friend as a child and i concerned him with everything. I would take him swimming with me and anytime i was playing he would be there. I even pretended to have his babies. He was a blue square with a rain cloud above him which was always pouring rain down, the cloud and the rain fall were a part of his appearance. I dont have many memories of Jessica munkle, only that I made every one call me jessica even though it wasn't my name, and I named all of my first pets jessica.
I was wondering if any one could pick anything up from these details and let me know what you think or feel. I've been curious about this for some time now.