View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 10:29 PM
Master
I started getting involved in forums about spiritual development and related topics about 16 years or so, I guess. I’d been doing meditation and various clearing, psychotherapeutic, and “growth” processes and exercises well before that. One time I was in some forum (possibly it was a chat room) and a woman there said she was capable of remote viewing. I was neutral about her claim, but I knew such things were possible — so I was open-minded, though not convinced about her ability in particular.

So we agreed on a particular time for me to be in meditation or at least very quiet. We were quite distant in terms of geography, so we made sure we understood the designated time in relation to each of the times zones each of us would be in. At the predetermined time, I was sitting in my living room. That was my only part in it.

When that was over, this woman posted on the forum what her impressions were. I read her post, and she'd mentioned various features of the room that were generic enough that I thought “okay maybe she saw these things in the room… maybe they’re just decent guesses.” But next she wrote, 'there was a very large fish bone kind of behind your head where you were sitting'. That was amazing! Why? Because in the house we have something very, very, very few houses have: a whale vertebra (backbone section) sitting on a wooden plinth — the vertebra is about 21 inches across. And it sits at about the level my head must have been at.

I’d mentioned this household “ornament” to no one. Even in my own neighborhood, very few people have been in the house to see it.

Just thought I’d mention the incident.

Last edited by Tanemon : 04-04-2018 at 02:30 AM.