Thread: Music in Space
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2018, 01:59 AM
Guide
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
The Music of Space is a wonderful web to penetrate, Explorer21. This title itself contains a profundity that cutting edge esoteric scientists like Nassim Haramein have studied. SPACE is the connection between all things and that has not been discernible to our separative senses. Instead, we use space to separate and calculate it only as linear distance. Yet SPACE is I would say, the celestial ether on which all harmonies of form are played.

As I grow more esoteric in my own understanding, I have come to see that The Moody Blues' body of work has profound and simple truth woven all through it. Very prophetic! It's my surmise that the harmony they achieved was so full of love they could hear (or resonate with) that etheric unity making itself simple through human sense. I love, love, love the verse of theirs you quoted. Humans hold the seed that the ongrowing garden of life requires. It is waiting to root and bloom in humans all over the planet.

Starflower, I'm glad you mentioned Nassim Harramein who is one of my favorite scientists. In fact, he's at the top of list, as far as I'm concerned. A few minutes ago, I was watching him give a lecture about Space---very, very enlightening!
Space is indeed the connection between all things, as you said, and that is exactly what Nassim was saying in the video I just watched. Yes, Space is "the celestial ether on which all harmonies of form are played."
Humans hold the seed of the New World, and the seed theme is quite common in Moody Blues songs.

Tomorrow our Malaysian vacation comes to an end. We will fly back to Australia tomorrow night (Friday 19th October).