View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 06:03 PM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
My idea is much different than a lot of people's idea of what the afterlife is like. Im a very scientific person and I don't believe in fairies, unicorns, or roads and kingdoms made of gold. I think when we die, we are some kind of light or energy. My idea would be total peace, stillness and becoming some kind of rays of sunshine or light in the universe. We possibly have a home we belong to on the other side, but I am not sure about all that. I think we are the electromagnetic energy that runs through our nervous system and interacts with our cells. So maybe I will just become some kind of sunshine, energy, wind...or hurricane
Hi, Colorado. I really like your post. I think it's cool that as a person who is "very scientific", you still open yourself to considering realms that don't allow for much concrete, tangible evidence and data - ie, the spiritual realm.

Your post makes me think of that Johnny Depp movie, "Transcendence." He was very scientific too, and using his knowledge, he was able to create another vessel of consciousness through scientific application. (Don't want to say too much and ruin it for you if you haven't seen it.)

And Miss Hepburne and a few others referred to the movie, "What Dreams May Come". Yeah, that's a keeper. I love that one too when I need to go on another pondering about what awaits me after my time is done here.