View Single Post
Old 19-09-2019, 08:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritual1
After I finished writing this, i sat calmly and noticed my breath once again and surprise. I found hope that everything is going to be okay. My headache decreased and I feel much better now. Breath is a mischievous thing.
When you are focusing on the breath or aware of it, how do you do it?

Do you become aware of the rise and fall of the abdomen? Do you notice where the breath touches the inside of your nostrils? Do you count breaths? retain breaths? What is your method?

Maybe instead of focusing on the breath itself, you could try focusing on the regulation of breath through the nostrils. This is called Anuloma Viloma or Nadi Shodhana. I won't go into the practice...plenty of good YouTube videos and internet articles about it...look it up!

When the body becomes too hot, increase the inhalation through the left nostril proportional to the right nostril. If you get a headache, increase inhalation through the right nostril proportional to the left one.

If you still have difficulty, put your focus externally instead of internally and candle Trataka is great for that. Again, many videos and articles exist, so I won't go into it here.

All the best with it.