View Single Post
Old 15-01-2018, 08:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Under_The_Moon
What makes me love nature.. everything about it. But if I had to choose one thing I would say the smell. If I was blind I could listen to nature sounds online.. frogs, crickets, ect. If I couldn't hear I could see nature pictures online. But the one thing I can think of that can't be replicated is the smells of nature. Every step has a different smell. Sometimes on a perfect day I will go for a hike and find a pine tree to lay under and doze off in the afternoon sun. The smells fill my head.. everything together.. sound of the breeze birds and bugs, the sight of my eyes closed but the light I sense shining on my eyelids, the feel or the slight breeze and the warmth of the sun.. but the smells.. everything.. pine, lavender, earth, fungus.. so many different smells. I fall asleep and have lucid dreams about flying around the field and woods finding the things I smell. To me the smell of outdoors can not be replaced :)
Aaaaahhhhhaaaa! You make me miss the other 3 season even more. Its winter here now, but i can still watch the woodpeckers climb the trees for bugs