View Single Post
Old 19-08-2017, 09:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraBee
(I didn't know what forum to post this in. Please move it if it's in the wrong place.)

Sometimes, when I first meet someone, I instantly feel that I dislike them, even though they're being 100% polite and friendly and overall doing nothing wrong. Does anyone else get that feeling sometimes? If so, what is it? ESP? Intuition?

Hi SaraBee and welcome to the forum. It definitely could be ones intuition launching into ones consciousness. Could be ESP too if you're picking up on something that isn't spoken, but felt about a person. I tend to think auras come into play to a great extent. Each person's aura has energy bands that flare outward toward others up to 4-5 feet. When one instantly picks up on things about another that either resonate with them or not, I believe it's the auras that are touching, connecting or repelling. Energy effects other energy when it intercepts in the case of aura energy. That's why someone that is suffering with a case of a bad mood, for example, might turn off another person who has a higher frequency energy band around them at the same time.

Last edited by blackraven : 20-08-2017 at 01:05 AM.