View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 06:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisbet
I once visited a dead friend in a dream though (I didn't know her well, but really related with her deeply when I did know her in life). She was so lost and lonely. Kind of numb when I saw her. She wasn't aware that she was dead because of the sudden and unexpected death. Well, it was a rather lonely existence. I don't know what her journey on the other side was like or where it took her because I only had two brief glimpses, but I imagine it wasn't easy coming to terms with what happened. Months later I did dream of her very happy and on a bus somewhere though. So I do know she was okay at that point. Still, it opened my eyes a bit to how one can manifest in the astral, and just be lost in a dream. But I just know there is much worse there as well. Some beings are so lost they never find their way, never reincarnate or follow their intended path. And there is the possibility of being stuck in "hell" of sorts. Like being stuck in a panic attack. I know this is all very negative thinking, but I really feel my soul has been caught in these types of circumstances between lives, because I came into this life with fears like these. How could I ever make sure I was in a good place at my time of death? I'm afraid that dying badly could mean a bad time after death as well. Am I paranoid, or what?

i know what you mean. I'm pretty sure that I spent a good deal of time as a ghost in the past. I have dreamed about it a lot. I even know the house I was in and in what area ect... It was a big White House in Virginia, and I had died and I was trapped there as a ghost for a long time, only I didn't know I was dead or that I was a ghost. I felt so frightened and alone and angry and very confused and disoriented. I felt very scared and angry about the people in the house. They seemed like ghosts to me. There was also some kind of very dark demonic being in the attic that I had to live with. She was like a witch. I think she had something to do with why I was stuck there. I was incredibly frightened of her. Anyhow, being a ghost sucks big time. Its really scary. Thankfully, I somehow managed to get out of that situation. I think it may be the reason why I have a strong aversion to materialism in this life. I buy used cloths and don't have or want nice things. I think that sometimes people become ghosts because they are so attached to material possessions that they don't want to leave them. I think having strong faith in the Divine and a very positive and loving outlook on life also prevents such things from happening. I'm glad that I don't dream about this anymore. I would wake up with a heart racing and crying and breathing hard. It was really so bad.