Thread: Where was I
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 03:29 PM
Super Moderator
Personally I think it is the place in between life and the afterlife. I had surgery a couple of times and only remember being conscious in some sort of black space. I didn't dream but was aware of being in a black space. When you have surgery they essentially slow your processes down so you bleed less so basically you may be put near death so to speak so I suspect you had died, were out of your body, then were back in your body just not fully conscious yet, in the black space. The cpr was bringing you back getting oxygen circulating again. They do say that when we die we are supposed to look for the light so it seems natural to first enter a black space before hand but some may move quickly through that period. In any event, you were not meant to go to the light and so didn't see it. But leaving your body and seeing yourself below is something I have heard others experience in their NDE. Someone I know had that experience when they coded during heart surgery. It obviously wasn't your time to go because you never technically left the body's side.