View Single Post
Old 24-10-2010, 10:16 PM
Master
HI Rumar and XXheatherXX

I inherited some books from my dad after he died " one of which is Author Edgar Cayce .. On Reincarnation" They are Case studies in his book and I found some aspects very helpful for what I was experiencing!

Rumar I find your experience interesting it I wonder did you have two experiences in one Meditation?
Firstly I believe personally that yes we do have connections to different people in our lives, we may not see them for years and when we catch up its as though we only saw them yesterday. ( is that how you felt with your friend?)
Id like to ask you a couple of questions if thats okay .. when you Meditate do you have a form of protection? For example I do I ask for highest most positive vibration of light for protection and ask my guide to connect to other persons highest guide for the experience if allowed ( sort of a polite way, but I had to learn this, through some experiences so please do not feel I am judging as I am not).
You viewed your past lives together therefore the experience is yours :) and maybe as time unfolds this experience will become more clearer in this life ( have you got a journal.. if so write it down with date ). Also so a good thing to do is to write down what you seek, think and feel at the time! :)
quote:Just recently, however, I went into some deep meditation practices and came up with this room technique in finding out how many beings are inside one person...

Are you being guided through your experiences by a guide or see colors or something first? What is your process in Meditation? If you dont mind sharing :) its okay if it is personal to you, I will not be offended.
I hope I am not stating what you are already aware of Rumar :). Guides do not interfere with free will, ask for protection and they will protect you! When you meditate do you call in your highest most postive guides of light and love? Have you tried writing your questions in this state, guidance from guides is focused on the questions of the individual. There are many in the unknown realms that is why I seek the highest most positive of love and light! Dont want some-one .. or something giving me wrong answers to take me off path etc. It sounds to me Rumar you are awakening to more spiritual awareness( as we all continue to do). The opening of further awareness can be the ability to see ones own past lives/ future.. As time in this reality is man made! Looking at connections is safer with guides ( as one would not leave their front door opened for any-one to enter, the same can be applied to the body/soul). I acknowledge that every person has their own way of learning! Seeing your past with your friend shows your connection ( in my view) you said you were looking at how many beings inside one person ( faceshifts as I call them may not just be past lives) if you are not protecting yourself. Please think about asking permission from both your highest guides.
These are my views from aspects of own experiences. :)"s at you Rumar!

XXheatherXX
Past lives can bring aspects of ourselves forward that we are ready to deal with and face our own human fear.. if we are ready, your friend may be dealing with her own growth/ lessons at this time? Edgar Cacye talks about .. physical/emotional karma .. the element of fear in karma ... vocational karma in a part of the above book mentioned.... one sec will continue in a minute to your post :)

Last edited by Smiler : 24-10-2010 at 10:57 PM.