Thread: who am I?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angnix
I knew since I was a child I was different and the labels of "severely emotionally impaired and gifted" set me apart from the beginning, but I keep trying to fit myself in some sort of group. I've hung out with the bipolar crowd since I am diagnosed that way, I've hung out with online aspie and empath groups even though those contradict, I've considered indigo child and incarnaded angel, and natural witch. Whatever I am angel and birds are the major motifs in my life. What is the truth, of am I just human?

Hello again (just coming from posting on your thread about synchronicity- way to much happening lately)( I wasn't sure if it was a coincidence or not so I took a slightly closer look-as far as that goes who knows but whatever.) For this thread, im a pieces and I forget what my personal profile (that thing that people do in career placement classes, the four letters relating to introvert/extravert, feeling/thinking, ...) but I do remember that it was the same profile that Einstein had, but the point is that I know how it can feel to be set apart from the standard way of doing things. It was one of my friends that figured out what my personal profile was but it was when he read it to me that it blew me away-dead on accurate and it included suggestions about curses I could take in my life that would make me happy. What I learned from it was that my particular personal profile isn't confined to the rules of society, that I should stop trying to fit into the mold and that I should have confidence in myself. I would recommend reading your own personal profile it may have some insight.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]