View Single Post
Old 17-03-2024, 04:42 PM
Seeker

Does anyone else experience false signs & synchronities too?

Hey all. Hope everybody's good. I was just wondering if anyone here has ever at one point felt how I feel right now. I've just kinda been exhausted with experiencing "false alarm" synchronities. Like when a flame blows out during a ritual and you get scared that it a sign of trouble. But then a few days, weeks and even months pass and nothing bad really happens to you. Or when you're out & about and you experience a series of synchronities that suggest that you could experience danger in a few days. But again, you're fine after weeks and months go by.

I, of course, understand that not all occurrences that seem to be signs & synchronities are meant to be for us to take heed to. But I feel like what has kinda messed me up is the whole mantra of "everything happening for a reason." It's like people are convinced that there are no coincidences, so then when you hear this, you end up becoming super hyper vigilant about every occurrence and whether it's a sign or synchronity that is meant for you.

Does anyone else feel what I feel? I just don't know what to look out for when it comes to genuine signs & synchronities. Could it be possible that evil 4D beings plant false signs and synchronities into our lives to mess with us? I think I heard this somewhere but I just wanted to confirm if this is true for any of you.