Thread: when you die
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2019, 04:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
I said the use of capital letters is considered shouting - I did not suggest you used malice, anger, ill intent or screaming.

And it's condescending to suggest (quote) "...maybe those persons need to look deep inside themselves for an emotional issue...." An example, perhaps, of the pot calling the kettle black.

If you feel you need to emphasise a point then why not underline or use italics for the most important word(s)? Why use capitalised sentences when you clearly know netiquette?

As for me, if you continue to shout I'll ignore what you write rather than engage on the points you are trying to make, just like I would if you were raising your voice unnecessarily in my company. When you decide to communicate in the conventional way I'll engage over the points you make.
And my point was that if any person were to read my posts with a rational mind set, then they could quite easily see that there is absolutely no shouting involved, only emphasis.

And those persons that have wonderment, as to whether a person is shouting, then those persons could quite easily without anger ask if a person is shouting at them. And then if the person says yes, then that person can avoid any interactions with that person....And so who in the end is missing out, the person shouting, of which I am not.

I wonder, do those persons who brought this shouting issue up believe I had been shouting, because those person could have dealt with it in a more loving way.

leadville...if you believe I have been shouting at me, and want to ignore me, then please do so...because even after I said in my previous post that I was not shouting, you still went ahead and suggested that I had been shouting.

Condescending...no I believe not. And you may believe that it is...however, is it possible for everyone to put aside what ever is within them that makes it feel nessesary for them to complain continuously over insignificant issues.