View Single Post
Old 22-06-2019, 07:15 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

I have visions constantly. I've had different types because they're not all the same. In my case, it caused severe extreme distress and led to injury and loss of mental faculties (memory, self-directed thought). Some of the visions are afflictions from demonic sources (sorcery) while others are natural and others are from a higher dimension (those are altered reality visions called transports; one's visual field is as if they are standing directly in another reality while the actual reality where they're located is obscured and not visible).

I also hear constantly and it causes extreme distress. It's like taking dictation and strongly interferes with my free will and senses of humanity and well-being.

I have been made seething and hostile as a result of this unnatural hijacking of my mind.

I've documented quite a lot of spiritual orchestration based on visions and dictation, if you'd like to read my threads. They're very negative though, and unpleasant. I detail spiritual activity as it occurs internal and external (orchestration).

I did not seek these things and I don't know how to advise you on how to develop them. I would orient yourself to the dimension you're connected to and be very careful what you wish for. If demonic entities hijack you the way they've done to me you will be in a world of hurt.