Thread: The Call.
View Single Post
Old 19-06-2019, 09:01 PM
Master

The Call.

Do you agree when I say that all of you are here, on this forum, because all your life you have felt this inner call towards the unseen things, the things of spiritual nature?

This "Call" I call it the "Call of the Creator", many are called but few are chosen.Most of the world has never heard this call, they can't see more than what is in front of their eyes, even the brightest minds are trapped with their thinking in this reality, but why we? I see the world giving in to the pleasures of the carnal nature, yet here I am, in the midst of a battle, the carnal against the spiritual.

I still ask myself, why me, why.. from my entire family, I am the only one seeking the unseen things, the things of the spiritual nature.. We are like 20-30 members of family and all of them are human in every way, this reality is their ultimate reality.Now, if you try to talk with one of these people, the ones who have not heard this call, they would look at you like you are crazy, I tried it many times.Sometimes they come close to the spiritual things, but as usual, life gets in their view and everyhting is forgotten, it's like the discussion or the experience never took place.I could be just like all of them, but why me, why, why you?

Now, if we are called for something greater than us, something of spiritual nature, where is this "greater" than us? I had dozens of experiences that go beyond human understanding and yet I always find myself dragged into the "pit", you know, that place where you can't see the light.Yes, I use the word "dragged" because this "fall" is beyond my control, you can not fake it that you have inner peace, you can not use positive words to fake how you feel, when you are sad for no reason, you are sad and you have to wait until you feel better again.