View Single Post
Old 19-06-2019, 08:13 PM
Seeker

hello! you are on the right track when you said that are your negative thoughts creating a holding pattern for these physical manifestations to continue happening - i.e. feeling bad about people mistreating you will continue to attract more people or the same people to mistreat you.

this will not be an easy or fast thing to fix necessarily BUT it IS fixable! work on detaching yourself from feeling bad or negative emotion when someone treats you the way you don't like. instead, make all the INNER effort to focus and meditate on moments when people DO treat you nice and are respectful. by doing this, you will change your point of attraction and begin to, over time, attract yourself into situations and relationships/friendships with people who DO see your value and appreciate you. once you take control of your inner state, you become empowered - if you don't, then you will stay in victim mentality and will continue being a victim to the world. meditation is key in transforming your outer world because through meditation, you can CHOOSE what you want to focus on rather than have your focus be random and at the will of your subconscious programming. cheers, love and light

jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy22
Hello friends,

I’m not sure if this thread belongs here? Excuse me if it doesn’t.

I’m a little troubled or concerned about some events that happen to me with full intention but that I refuse to admit since I’m not truly sure about it? I’m mainly a positive person and the majority of time I see the positive in manly everything. On rare occasions I must admit that negative thoughts come to mind when someone purposely tries to hurt me. I’ll try and make this short since through my like I have witnessed negative things happen to these people when I’m in pain because of their wrong doing? This of course make me feel like a bad person and I dislike that feeling very much it makes me uneasy hating the action or wrong doing even more. I lose sleep and see events or repeating numbers right before I get the news something went wrong with them.

What I’m not sure about is if I’m having visions, the guy feelings, premonitions or the cause and effect of their actions. Or in my pain and anger my negative energy is causing this to influence what happens to them. Like I mentioned before this is a touchy feeling for me and it took a lot of guts to finally share since I’m not sure if it’s me or their karma?

Lastly I’m starting to seek forgiveness to myself and that has Helped me stay focused on the positive. I got to say that for someone to make me feel that way it does take persistence on the other end and it must be something really hurtful to take me there. I have learned to let most things go but sometimes a few have got the best of me. I’m sorry for that but not everything can be dismissed that easily that reminds me that I must work harder to just let thing go and let it pass like I usually do.